Office Management Secretary Job Opportunity REPOA Deadline 11th November 2019
REPOA is an independent policy research institution established in 1994 to undertake research, capacity building, and policy engagement on various aspects of economic growth and human development. It is one of the leading research organization in Tanzania, and among the top Think Tanks in Sub-Saharan Africa. REPOA believes that evidence-informed policy dialogue and development is necessary for effective planning and designing of interventions for accelerating socioeconomic transformation for inclusive development.
REPOA is currently seeking applications from qualified individual to fill the position of Office Management Secretary.
The Office Management Secretary is expected to carryout general administrative duties including assisting in the daily office activities.
Summary of duties and responsibilities
• Receive visitors to the office and handle incoming and outgoing correspondences including e-mails, letters, telephones and other means of communication
• Perform general secretarial duties, particularly formatting and printing letters, reports, minutes and other official documents,
• Ensure that office facilities, equipment and environment are properly maintained
• Develop and maintain the database of REPOA stakeholders
• Inform REPOA stakeholders on new developments using various means in support of communications office
• Backstopping the Executive Assistant when required Qualifications
• Diploma in secretarial studies or related field with the ability to use Ms. Office applications particularly Word. Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Good communication and interpersonal skills, familiarity with social media applications, with a minimum of three years’ experience in similar position. A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply and should send their typed application letter clearly marked “Application for Office Management Secretary” and detailed CV including three referees to the address below by 11th November 2019.
Only selected applicants who meet the above requirements will be considered for an interview. Those who do not hear from REPOA two weeks after the expiry date should consider themselves unsuccessful.
REPOA is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
The Executive Director, REPOA
157 Mgombani/REPOA Streets, Regent Estate P.O. Box 33223, Dar es Salaam
Phone: (22) 2700083 / 0784 555 655
Email: [email protected]