Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Administration
Management Level: Administrative
Job Description & Summary
A career in Office Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to assist with billing invoices to clients, prepare reports, filing documents and provide logistical support for both internal and external meetings and trainings. Simply put, you’ll work closely with dedicated PwC staff to provide administrative support.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the line of service Associate Director and Managers
- Provide administrative support to the line of service i.e. stationery management, line of service correspondences, printing and dispatching of correspondence, reports and proposals
- Ensure an up-to-date filing system for all clients’ correspondence and documents for both physical and electronic documents
- Assist with billing i.e. issue invoices to clients on a timely basis according to instructions from job managers
- Follow up with clients to ensure outstanding fee notes are settled
- Provide logistical support for both internal and external meetings, conferences and workshops and ensure timely distribution of agenda and documents
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Office Manager
The successful candidate will be required to have the following qualification and demonstrable skills, competencies and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to work within tight deadlines, demonstrating flexibility in managing a series of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Results oriented
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
April 9, 2021