Officer, Infrastructure & Cyber Security
Job ID: 53749
Job Sector: Banking
Region/State/Province/District: Dar es Salaam Region
Location: Dar es Salaam
Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
To provide IT security services to the IT Department/Bank and in so doing ensure that appropriate IT security practices, solutions, controls, processes and procedures are in place for adequate protection of the Bank’s assets.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- International Certifications on IT Security such as CISSP, CISM, CEH
- Bachelor of Science in IT and/or Computer Sciences
- Experience engaging directly with a client-facing team on their technology requirements would be advantageous
- Experience in IT Security / Auditing in a multi-system environment.
- Experience in Infrastructure, Technical, support, Systems Administration, Applications support, Programming, Database Administration, Systems Analysis
- Infrastructure/Platforms: Enterprise computing infrastructure support and maintenance provision.
- Information Security: The management of, and provision of expert advice on, the selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of information security controls and management strategies to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems
- IT Risk Management: The planning and implementation of organization-wide processes and procedures for the management of operational risk.
- Knowledge of Banking & Financial Services business: Knowledge of business concepts, entities (definition, ownership, use, semantics and syntax) specific to Banking & Financial Services industry.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za