CAREER WITH BRAC TANZANIA
BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organizations and has extensive development programs globally. BRAC in Tanzania is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self motivated individual to fill up the following position;
Positions (2): IT OFFICER.
Job Location: MBEYA (1), DODOMA (1)
• Computer Hardware & Software repair
• Printer repair, configuration and troubleshooting
• ERP System Support
• Training Computer users with little knowledge of applications to up level their usage capabilities either for the ERP system or office suit and other applicable applications for their daily
• Applications installation, troubleshooting via TeamViewer, physical or walk-in through the process via mobile phone or TeamViewer Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering from a recognized University
• Programming, Database Skills will be added advantages
• At least one (1) to two (2) years experience to work in IT department
• Have knowledge on computer technology, ERPs, Networking and Computer hardware Printer Maintenance
• Have excellent computer skills especially excel, word and presentation.
• Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
• Competencies on problem solving and decision making
• Attention to detail with high potential to be future leader.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply to HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot #2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, and P.O. Box105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “IT OFFICER”. Application deadline is 15 February, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer
Join now click here