Online Digital Marketing Officer Vacancy at Blue Recruits
Online Digital Marketing Officer
On Behalf of our client we are in need of Online Digital marketing officer who will be in charge of creating and posting in our social media account. The qualified candidate must pose the ability to going with the trend
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in one of Mass Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business Administration, or relevant field.
Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing officer. Must Be Google Certified
Salary: 2,000,000 Net, Negotiable
Location: Dar Es Salaam
- Medium Level with 4+ years of proven professional experience in a similar position before.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of Mass Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Communications,
- Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Google Certificated for Online/Digital Marketing & Social Media.
- Master’s Degree would be an asset.
- Project Management skills and experience.
- Fluent in both Swahili and English without accent, both written and oral.
- Excellent internal & external communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Presentability and advanced presentation skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C Advertisement Campaigns.
- Experience in Content Management & Social Media Management.
- Flexible to be mobile and travel within the country.
- Flexible working hours including night and holidays.
- Works alone also as a Team Member.
- Well Organized.
- Meet the deadlines.
- Handling multiple tasks at once.
- Problem solving quickly and provide analytics on what practices are successful.
- Preferably female, around 26-35 years old.
- Building long-term relationships with all the potential external customers and also the internal
- customers (employees) through all communication channels.
- Act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients through Online Media Channels.
- Brand Management throughout Online Media Channels including Brand Image, Brand Positioning, and driving Brand Awareness.
- Content Management.
- Social Media Management.
- Marketing Communications, Communication Campaigns, Advertisements.
- Supervising, coordinating, and working together with Creative Art Designer/s, Creative Agency/s.
- Public Relations and PR Campaigns through Online Media Channels.
- Supervising, coordinating, and working together with PR Agency/s.
- Relations with various media channels, press and influencers.
- Promote our products and services during the events, throughout Online Media Channels.
- Guerilla Marketing throughout Online Media Channels.
- Daily Posts & Uploads on Corporate Social Media Channels.
- SMS Broadcasting according to the Business Plan & Strategies.
- Supervising & coordinating Social Media, Content Providers also work together, give coaching to Community Manager/s.
- Experience and being careful about the Content Trademarks and Copy Rights.
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries.
- Other tasks given by the superior.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.