Coast Mart Supermarket is located in the heart of Kibaha, in a new modern building with its
1,200 square meters meets the different needs of customers with entire departments
dedicated to fresh, healthy and all other products. A store that represents a real
concentrate of quality, freshness and above all enhancement of all products to meet
In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeking to hire qualified and competent
candidates for the following position:
JOB TITLE: OPERATION MANAGER (1POST)
JOB LOCATION: PLOT NO 302, BLOCK B, KIBAHA TOWN (OPPOSITE CRDB BANK)
COMPANY NAME: KARAFU ENTEPRISES LIMITED
- Work closely with the General Manager in decision making and strategic planning for expansion of the business.
- Be the person-in-charge in the absence of the General Manager.
- Align self with vision, mission and current strategies.
- Participate in Open Book Management and mentor staff accordingly.
- Lead and manage a team.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
- Preparing plan for purchasing supermarket products.
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Following and enforcing the rules and regulation of the supermarket.
- Preparation of budget, cost analysis and report for the supermarket.
- Maintaining good supplier relation and negotiation contract for the supermarket.
- Maintaining and updating suppliers information qualifications such as delivery time, products range etc.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Check inventory records for accuracy.
- Keeping record for all items allocated, received to another place.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Management experience in a supermarket.
- Diploma in Business management/Bachelor Degree in Business management/further relevant education and/or training a plus
- Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered.
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) any software and Internet applications required.
HOW TO APPLY
Only Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
from June 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their emails addresses for