COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
DEPARTMENT: FIELD OPERATIONS
LOCATION: ARUSHA OFFICE
REPORTING TO: FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an Organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
- As an Operational Assistant your responsibility is to act as the direct liaison between Head Office and Camps regarding imprest and park fees (accounts)
- To ensure an efficient, friendly, and timeous delivery of service. To work in conjunction with the other field ops agents and Asilia staff members
- This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Monitoring progress on information to each department, especially accounts
- Responsible for all field ops petty cash applications and reconciliations.
- To ensure all camps Tanapa and NCAA requirements are met
- To Liase between TANAPA, NCAA and the office
- To follow-up on all TANAPA/NCAA requests
- Ensure all camps have imprest and petty cash as required
- Arrange all transport for internal office staff
- Arrange all camp uniforms and ensure that all staff in camps are correctly dressed
- Ensure all data capture at Head Office
- Ensure all reports are filed as per the requirements including flight reports to Cape Town, petty cash and imprest reports as well as Tanapa and NCAA reports are checked and sent to accounts.
- In charge of all field ops stores at Head Office
- Assist in other field ops areas such as HR, procurement, and logistics.
- Record Monday Meeting minutes and distribute.
- To book, confirm and arrange for all internal/staff-based flights
- To book, confirm and arrange all internal transfers and accommodation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative positions and Operations
- Previous experience in hospitality industry
- Diploma in any related field (Admin/financial understanding will add an advantages)
- High level of English speaking
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge on Ms package
- Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
- Good manners and a positive attitude
- A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
- Age in between 25yrs and above
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 20th March 2020 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered
For more information about Asilia, please visit our website: http://www.asiliaafrica.com/