Bolt Dar es-Salaam
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We are looking for a sharp, highly-organised data-driven Operations Coordinator to support our ride-hailing operations in Tanzania. You will be responsible for the daily functions that are at the core of the business locally where your work will have a direct impact on supply growth, quality and compliance. You will be working closely with a high-performing data team along with the Team Lead, Operations Specialist and/or Operations Manager.
- Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt’s ride-hailing operations in Tanzania
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
We are looking for:
- You’re passionate about new technologies and fixing transportation
- You’re a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset and love to solve problems (Excel skills are a must)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all background
- You have excellent spoken and written English, any other language is a plus
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks.
Leave a Reply