Opex Analyst at Pivotech Company Limited
Dar es Salaam
Pivotech Company Limited
PIVOTECH is an engineering services company.
Opex Analyst Job Vacancy at Pivotech Company Limited
Job Title: Opex Analyst
Company: Pivotech Company Limited
Salary: Competitive package (negotiable)
Posted on 21/08/2023
Last date 26/08/2023
PIVOTECH is an engineering services company, specializing in O&M services in Electrical, Mechanical, and ICT-related disciplines. PIVOTECH also executes Civil Works and Building contracts both for Governments & non-government institutions. The company has been in existence since 2007 and currently employs 265 permanent staff. The company is ISO compliant in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 45001::2018 standards.
CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
The Opex Analyst is responsible for energy operation expenses management in towers including fuel and grid tokens budgeting, scheduling and reconciliation of each delivery. S/He is expected to conduct all activities in accordance to client SLA and PIVOTECH established SHEQ procedure.
- Track High OPEX sites
- Track Daily running generators
- Follow-up and closure of non-grid sites
- Review each completed Fuel delivery and collection
- Site Visibility
- Support and Coaching
- SLA 7 LDs Reduction
- Perform all duties/tasks in accordance to SHEQ
- A minimum of Bachelor degree preferably in Telecom Engineering, IT or Computer science.
- At least three (3) years of related experience. A candidate with an experience in programming will be an added advantage.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office
- Proactive, Innovative and attention to details
- Self-reliance in management of assigned tasks
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
HOW TO APPLY
1. Subject of your e mail must read “Application for Opex Analyst”
2. Attach your CV and copies of your certificates to: email@example.com
Wednesday, 23th August 2023 at 11:59pm. All applications received after the deadline will not be considered. If you do not hear from us after 14 days since you sent your application means your application was not successful.