The Foundation for Preventative Health (FPH) is an NGO committed to working towards better healthcare in Tanzania. It deals with promoting health education on teeth and eye care among Tanzania communities and it’s currently conducting clinics in the Arusha area.
The foundation is announcing 2 vacancies for Optometrists who
- Will be a key part of the care provided
- Will have to travel to prearranged locations with a team of volunteers
- Will be primarily standing and walking for the duration of the clinic
- Diploma or Degree in Ophthalmology
- At Least 1 year’s experience
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to train and give instructions to fellow team members
- The foundation is also announcing 10 vacancies for Volunteers to assist with clinics
- Some post Secondary education is mandatory but a Diploma or Degree are preferred.
- Candidates should have some experience in the medical field or working with large groups of people.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a soft copy of their job interest letter along with the other relevant documents to [email protected] . Instructions will follow on how and where to submit hard copies. The deadline for receiving applications is September 16th, 2020.
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview after one week.