• Selling the Products in most profitable way.
• Meeting Sales Targets with ease.
• Produce and maintain weekly accurate statistical information on sales volumes and prevailing price movements.
• Developing a customer base
• Daily reconciliation of physical cash balances with ERP book balances/sales
• Ensure customers’ current cheques received and cash collections by the cashier are correctly deposited to the official company bank account. Submit all PDCs received to Accounts Dept on daily basis.Time to time reconciliation of Cheque payments against ERP Cheque Register.
• Ensure full accountability of inventories in relation to ERP system balances. Submit daily physical stocks verification reports.
• Budgetary planning and management for outlet resources. Control of stationery not in use i.e. Receipts and Tax Invoices.
• Receiving any customer complaint(s) and forward it to Marketing Manager for follow-up action
• Credit control and management.
• Management and control of physical security facilities at the super store i.e. CCTV Cameras.
• Monitoring and control over manpower and all operations at the superstore.
• Collecting the outstanding dues on time.
• Providing Quotations and Tenders.
• Training sales and Marketing executives.
• Quick communication to Management in case of any suspicion or manipulation of the system.
• Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Marketing Manager.
◊ Post Graduate with additional qualifications in Sales & Marketing
◊ Training in business related field
◊ Good interpersonal skill and Computer Knowledge essential
◊ Ability to work independently
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 30th January 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE