Marine Parks and Reserves Unit (MPRU) invites applications from suitably qualified public servants who are interested to join the MPRU through transfers as follows:
Position: Park Ranger II (3 Post)
Qualification and Experience
Holder of form four IV or VI Secondary Education, with certificate (NTA level 5) in one of the following fields: Aquaculture, Fisheries, Natural Resource Management, Marine Sciences or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution. Possession of Certificate in Basic Military Training from the national service will be an added advantage.
Salary Scale: PGSS 2
- Applicant must be a Public Servant.
- Signed application letters should be written in either Swahili or English.
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants should attach up to date detailed CV.
- Applicants should attach certificate copies of academic certificates and Transcripts.
- Certificate from foreign University must be verified by TCU.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness to cover transfer costs.
- Applicants should be ready to work at any of the MPRU Offices situated at Dar es Salaam, Mtwara, Tanga and Mafia coast Region.
Only successfully candidate will be contacted for further procedures.
Marine Parks & Reserve Unit,
P o Box 7565,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline for receiving application is 9th February, 2021.