PCI Tanzania Qualitative Study Request for Letters of Interest
Project Concern International has partnered with GAP Inc. to implement a life skills training project, PACE, with savings groups in the Mara Region between August 2018 – December 2020.
PCI is seeking a consultant or firm to conduct a qualitative evaluation of its PACE project utilizing key informant interviews and focus group discussions. The PACE program delivers curricula to men and women to provide foundational life skills, technical training and support that will help them advance in their personal lives. Qualified applicants meet the following minimum requirements:
- extensive experience in qualitative data collection and analysis,
- ability to lead primary data collection in Kiswahili and strong English writing skills.
Interested candidates should indicate their Expressions of Interest by submitting the following by December 2, 2020:
- letter of interest describing qualifications,
- curriculum vitae of key team members, and
- a list of previous, relevant evaluations with the date and client contact information.