DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately and timely word processing documents in the Section by using personal computer in order to meet set targets;
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing correspondences and files while maintaining confidentiality using registers of direct communications with the concerned to facilitate Sectional activities and keeping track of file movements;
- Attend sectional visitors by welcoming, entertaining and providing them with relevant information and guidance in a view to meet their need and maintain good image.
- Arrange and maintain record of events including appointments meetings visiting schedules by keeping an updated diary of events to facilitate working schedule of the Section;
- Carry out any other responsibility as may be assigned by the head of Section.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Form Four and above – Education Certificate, PLUS Typing, Office Practice & Secretarial Duties from a recognized Institution, with at least three (2) years’ working experience.
WORK TIME: 8.00 am – 5.00pm (Monday to Friday) and 8.00 am -1 pm (Saturday)
Terms of the Contract:
- Age: 22 yrs up to 33 yrs
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their application (Cover letter and CV) to Serengeti Limited through Email: email@example.com Candidates should indicate in the salary you would like to be paid. All applications must be received by 13th November, 2020 at 16.00 hrs East African Standard Time