Personal Secretary II at Job Opportunities BUWASA
BUWASA is an autonomous entity which is responsible for supplying clean and safe water as well as provision of sanitation services for Bukoba Municipality.
The Authority is looking for competent, dynamic, energetic, committed, experienced and well qualified Tanzanian who is capable of embracing and driving change in BUWASA to fill the vacant post of:-
PERSONAL SECRETARY II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holders of Certificate in Secretarial Studies or equivalent qualifications with passes both shorthand (English) and Kiswahili (hatimkato) at a speed of 80 words per minute with computer knowledge in programs of:- Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms Publisher, Internet, E-mail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To keep record of file movement register in her office
- To handle confidential and important documents in terms of normal office practice, filling, indexing etc.
- To type, download, print and distribute to relevant officers incoming official emails
- To receive and direct telephone calls and replaying telephone messages, emails and fax messages
- To organizing and maintain a diary of appointments
- To deal with correspondences and letter writing
- To organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- To ensure office equipment and machines in her custody are well maintained
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned the Supervisor
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicant must be Tanzanian
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be verified by the relevant Authority(NECTA, NACTE and TCU
- Applicant should sign every page of attached document
- Statements of results, result slip and testimonials shall not be accepted.
- Candidate should attach photocopy of birth certificate, National Identity Card and CV.
- Applicant employed in Public Sector should route their applications through their respective employers.
- Interested and suitable candidates should ensure that their applications along with curriculum vitae, indicating current telephone contacts are received by 16th January 2020.
- Application without relevant documents will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview
MANAGING DIRECTOR, BUKOBA WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY, P.O.Box 81, BUKOBA – TANZANIA