The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy invites application from suitably qualified Public Servants who wish to transfer to the Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy.
Establishment of the Academy
The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA) is a public higher learning institution which was established by an Act of Parliament No. 6 of 2005. The Origin of the Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy is Kivukoni Academy of Social Sciences. The Academy was renamed “The Mwalimu Nyerere memorial Academy – MNMA” as the state thought valuable to honour and recognize the contribution of Mwalimu Julius Kambarage Nyerere as the Father of the Nation and the Founder of Kivukoni College. MNMA was established to provide training in various Social Sciences and other branches of knowledge that are relevant to the promotion and advancement of social, economic, political and technical development of developing countries. The Academy has two Campuses called Kivukoni located at Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam, Karume Campus which is located at Bububu, Zanzibar and one branch located at Chake Chake, Pemba.
To become a centre of excellence for knowledge acquisition and adoption which provides education and training for creativity and innovativeness this promotes peace and national unity.
To dedicate itself to the advancement of lifelong learning through excellence in teaching, research, consultancy and public service in a challenging and supportive learning environment in which the pursuit of knowledge, creative enquiry, critical thinking and applied skills are cultivated and sustained.
Position Title: PERSONNELS ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II 1 Posts
DEPARTMENT: Human Resource and Administration
DUTY STATION: PEMBABRANCH
Holder of Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications in Human Resource, Public Administration, Management, Business Administration majonng in Human Resources or Sociology or equivalent qualifications.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS;
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable Contacts, postal address. Email address, accessible mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees.
- All applications must be attached with certified Copies of academic certificates &Transcripts
- Form IV&VI certificates as appropriate.
- Birth Certificate
- Form four result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies and universities should have been authenticated by the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and TCU
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted for further procedures
- Applicants should specify preferred duty station on their application letters.
- Deadline for applications is 30thNovember,2020
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer costs because this transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
All applicants should channel their application to:
THE MWALIMU NYERERE MEMORIAL ACADEMY
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 November 2020