Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Tanzanians to work in its community pharmacy on Contract basis in the posts of:-
Pharmaceutical Technician (3 Posts)
The applicant should have a Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized Institution. Must be registered by the National Pharmacy Board of Tanzania.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determining, preparing and ordering drugs and treatment instruments requirements.
- Storing and Dispensing drugs and treatment instruments as per prescription to patients and staff.
- Compounding/Manufacturing medicines.
- Educating public/patients on proper use of medicines.
- Inspecting drugs and treatment instruments.
- Providing information on reaction resulting from the use of medicine.
- Preparing report on the use of drugs and treatment instruments in the Institute.
- Keeping various records of drugs and treatment instruments.
- Assisting in procurement and maintaining adequate stock of drugs
- Assisting physicians, interns, nurses and patients on medications
- Sorting out and listing drugs expiring within three months for the attention of Superior.
- Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her superior.
Age: Not more than 25 years.
- Attractive renumeration package in accordance with Institute’s Salary scale – PMGSS 4.
Mode of Application:
- Applications should be submitted in confidence including an application letter, CV, 3 referees, and copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and contact telephone number. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Applications should reach the Executive Director within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement through the following address:
Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute
P.O. Box 65474
- All applications should be submitted via the post office or at Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI).
- Applicants for the Pharmacist vacancy should have a valid Certificate of Full registration that will be displayed at the Community Pharmacy.