Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy by the year 2025.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacant positions currently available in the company as follows.Planning Clerk: The role of the Planning Clerks is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within the department in accordance with production schedule.
Duties of the Planning Clerk are:
- Keep records for Project management;
- Report writing for both works order and manning;
- Keeping maintenance and schedules records;
- Use the budget as per plan;
- Monitoring technical operations and the overhaul of machinery;
- Monitoring and commanding discipline and performance of personnel; and
- Perform any other lawful duties assigned by his/her Supervisors.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Holder of Bachelor of Science degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from reputable Institution;
- Should have attended Management Development Programme;
- Have ISO awareness;
- Be Mentally and Physically fit to execute industrial activities;
- Knowledge in C.A.D application;
- Skills on Budgeting;
- Cooperation with other staff;
- Be Tolerance, Polite language and open door approach; and
- Skills onTechnical Operations Practices.
Salaries and Other Fringe Benefits will be as per the Company’s Salary scales/structures and the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service, 2019.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished secondary school education and possess an ordinary certificate or an advanced certificate of secondary education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is September 15, 2020