PLANNING & PRODUCT COSTING MANAGER
HR World Limited on behalf of our client we are looking for Planning and Product Costing Manager to provide Planning and Product Costing and Inventory control support to optimize Profitability for the Company in line with Financial Policies and Procedures
- Contributes annually to developing the 5 year Strategic Plan by analysing sector and industry trends, competitive threats, projecting customer product demand for volume, cost performance, pricing trends and gross margins. Presents and analyses with Directors the foregoing to establish final strategies.
- Co-ordinates the Preparation of the Annual Sales and Operating Plan for review and approval by the Directors
- Reviews Management Accounts prepared by the Management Accountant and from Upcountry operations on a monthly basis and ensures reports are circulated timeously to the departmental managers
- On weekly basis reviews the Working Capital Plan and ensures Loan to Value Ratio does not fall beyond the bank’s requirement, and provides updates to the Finance Manager/Treasury Accountant.
- Prepares budget refocasts and runs inventory valuation in line with new cost parameters
- On a quarterly basis, prepares cost reconciliations and proposes the required adjustments including deferred crop costs, Manufacturing costs, future crop costs and cost releases
- On a Quarterly basis, prepares updates relating to factory conversion costs based on changes in budget assumptions, and provides high level commentary for any variations arising between the original plan and the latest forecast
- Assists the Finance Director to prepare costing/pricing models for all new projects
- A degree in Economics/ Accounting with CPA/ACCA, with Six Years’ experience in Planning and Product costing.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration or Economics will be added advantage
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 3rd January 2021