Kairuki Pharmaceuticals Industry Limited (KPIL) is a new Pharmaceutical company which was established and registered by the country’s Business Registration & Licensing Agency (BRELA) back in 2015. The company is located at Zegereni Industrial Area in Kibaha Municipality, Coast region (Pwani). The plant is due to begin its manufacturing operations early 2021, therefore applications are invited from qualified and experienced Tanzanians in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry for the following positions:
Location: Zegereni Industrial Area in Kibaha Municipality
PLANT MANAGER (1) POST
Reporting Line : Board of Directors
- Plant Manager is the highest-ranking executive at KPIL who makes major corporate decisions, manage the company’s overall resources and operations, and communicate with the board of directors, management team, and corporate operations.
- Plant Manager is responsible to manage day-to-day operations of the company, to build and model a great company culture, to provide inspired leadership to executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company
- Plant Manager is responsible to plan, organize and control production in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standards
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Scientific education and practical experience is required which include the study of an appropriate combination of chemistry (analytical or organic) or biochemistry; chemical engineering; microbiology; pharmaceutical sciences and technology; pharmacology and
- Master of Business Administration
- 5 -10 years experience in a senior management position preferably in pharmaceutical
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel
- Experience with corporate
- Proven negotiation
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise
- Ability to inspire confidence and create
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Five (5) to 10 years of manufacturing experience in the parenteral pharmaceutical industry;
- A minimum of five (5) years of management experience; and
- Conduct and organize QMS Internal/External audit and ensure close out of all Inspection and Audit Non
- Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates have to send their application letters attaching detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names, addresses, day time telephone numbers and email of three referees addressed to :
Please note that, all applicants should write the position applied as a subject on the application letter/on the email or on top of the envelope.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 30, 2020