Plant Manager at Total Dar es Salaam Tanzania: total tanzania phone number, total tanzania jobs 2019, total tanzania head office dar es salaam, total tanzania job vacancies 2019, total tanzania hr, total tanzania jobs 2019, total tanzania job vacancies 2019, total tanzania kurasini
DAR ES SALAAM-NELSON MANDELA RD(TZA)
- Ensure safe running of the Plant, including people & equipment, by adhering to Group & Local regulations, as well as coordinating with HSE authorities. Overall responsibility of Loss Control with respect to the Plant.
- Demonstrate visible Management commitment through active participation in developing HSE Management systems and provide necessary resources.
- Ensure compliance of QHSE policy, rules and regulations, issue violation notices and recommend for rewards.
- Responsible for emergency response plan for fire, spill and medical emergency as per HSE procedures
- Ensure timely actions on any incident / hazard reports in consultation with HSE Coodinator, Production Manager & Lubricant Operations Manager
- Ensure timely availability of products, with acceptable & agreed quality & service levels by efficient planning of production processes meeting the sales orders and inventory levels.
- Ensure optimization of resources, production & delivery processes on a continuous basis.
- Formulate and Update the strategic plan for the overall Plant development to achieve the Plant objectives as decided by the Management, in coordination with the Sales as well as Logistics functions of TTL.
- Propose, agree & execute CAPEX budgets / contracts within the specified time frame.
- Identify, coordinate and carry out the training activity related to the staff with the objective of leading & motivating them to manage the assigned tasks more efficiently and safely.
- Lead the continuous improvement of various processes on continuous basis maintaining / improving productivity, cost ratios, systems reinforcement and improvement, audit compliance, adapt best work practices etc.
- Evaluate performance of the staff on periodic basis and recommend for suitable appreciations / actions as required and ensure that Plant team operates with high level of commitment.
- Maximize the Net income of the Plant by focusing continuously on productivity, optimization of resources deployed, identify and communicate to the Top Management on the constraints / solutions etc.
- Be proactive to look for improvements in production processes and advise Lubricant Operations Manager for capex requirements
- Support Lubricant Operations Manager in execution of plant expansions – design requirements, validation, execution and commissioning of new systems
- Ensure Production Plans in coordination with the Production & Supply Managers
- Ensure Maintenance Management is executed with proper implementation of MX tool
- Prepare KPI reporting every month and achieve the target given
Context and environment
– interaction with managers & supervisors from other departments in TTL / LOBP.
– Interactions with Consultants, raw material & packaging suppliers.
– Interaction with Manpower suppliers
– Interaction with customers during Plant visits
– Interaction with regulatory body representatives, auditors & neighbors.
Good knowledge of lubricants manufacturing plant operations. Must have extreme knowledge of lubricants, greases & coolant products. Excellent working knowledge of HSEQ management systems. Good knowledge of Production planning processes. Working knowledge of Project management
Must have working knowledge of the Local Labour Laws.
Perform as a Team Player – Leadership skills.
Possess strong man management skills with acumen for staff training, development and motivation.
Inter personal skills to manage and coordinate with various departments
Must have good communication skills with the ability to negotiate with staff, suppliers and contractors
Min.10-12 years’ experience in Lubricants or similar industry in Plant Management / Operations function
Strong working experience with International Safety, Environmental & Quality Management Systems like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18000
High level of computer literacy
Exposure to OPEX & CAPEX budgets. Exposure to Project Management
Graduate/ Post graduate in Chemistry / Engineering / MBA
Training recommended for the position:
Advanced Computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint etc)
Production & Supply chain management
Management Advancement Programs
HSEQ System Updates & Auditor courses
Production General Resp
Region, department, area
Experience level required
10 – 15 years
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Job Expires 31-Aug-2019