CATA Mining is seeking to recruit Plant shift Electrician, Lineman/Domestic electricians, Fitter Mechanical as well as Boiler Maker to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to drive change within this team and will ensure activities in the Engineering Department are effectively planned and undertake in a safe manner to achieve targets according to standards, policies, and procedure of CATA Mining Company Limited.
PLANT SHIFT ELECTRICIAN (1 Post)
Location: Musoma, Tanzania
Reporting to Electrical Section Head
- Attending to all installations troubleshooting, Maintenance and repairs all existing electrical equipment in the mine site, such as Grinding mills and auxiliaries. Comply with Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as CATA Mining policies, procedures, and guideline
- Implementation and execution of all tasks and instructions as instructed by HOD
- Install and maintain of all electrical equipment at the standard required by CATA Mining as well as provide appropriate on-the-job training and coaching to less experienced team
- Maintains log Sheets to record current, voltage readings of specified connected bads of the plants during assigned shift
- Ensure total adherence to all safety, health, and environmental procedures and guidelines as well as all other company policies and procedures
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Ordinary/Advanced level certificate – Form INI
- Electrical trade certificate – (FTC/VETA) and 5 Years’ experience in industrial electrical
- Mining experience is an added advantage
- Computer literate in the Microsoft Package Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint Project, and Visio
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and verbal
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s carefully read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV- YOUR FULL NAME Indicate the role title to subject Line. Send your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not contacted by Cata Mining Company Limited within 14 days after closing date you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted Please forward your application before 04th January, 2020.