We have been retained by our client, who is a leading college of HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES in Dar-es- Salaam. We invite applications from suitable qualified and experienced Tanzanians to apply for the following vacant positions available in Dares Salaam. The college offers various NACTE approved Diploma Programmes.
- Master’s degree in Medicine; or Nursing or Pharmacy or Medical
- laboratory Sciences or relevant Paramedical Discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years administrative service in managing Health
- Sciences Colleges/lnstitutes.
- Good in communication and well versed with NACTE and HEALTH
- PROGRAMMES COUNCIL regulations.
- Proficiency in using ICT for education.
The Principal shall:
- Facilitate learning (by teaching) of academic pro grammes in the institution;
- Be the principal academic and administrative officer of a technical institution and Secretary to the Governing Board;
- Be responsible to the Governing Board for the implementation of the decisions of the Governing Board;
- Administrate the enforcement of by laws and regulations made by the Governing Board;
- Be responsible for formulation and implementation of policies to enhance the academic excellence of the institution;
- Promote good relations with the Government and other organizations;
Remuneration will be the best in the industry and depend on the qualifications and experience;
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their applications accompanied with recent photograph, photocopies of certificates of degree awards, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, birth certificate, experience certificates with names of three referees together with their contact addresses and any other relevant documents portraying their competences in the field.
Interviews for short listed applicants will be communicated to them.
Apply on or before 10th of October 2020:
P.O. Box no: 35745
Or mail to: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is October 10, 2020