Asilia Lodges And Camps Ltd
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT
REPORTING TO: PROCUREMENT AND STORES MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As a Procurement Assistant your role is to assist the Procurement department in procuring all the services and goods a business needs to operate with cost control.
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Assisting in receiving and analysing the Purchase requisitions from the user departments/Camps and acquire goods/service of the right quality, right price, at the right time, right quantity from the source within the boundaries set by the department and as per the policy.
- Assisting in analyse quotations and solicitation for the price comparison from the competitive suppliers.
- Assisting in preparation, expediting, and generating of Purchase orders by using the selected ERP system.
- Assisting in organizing the collection of goods in the most economical way in terms of cost and time.
- Assisting in stock taking and clearing any variances between actual and stock in the system.
- Assisting in maintain sound co-operative relationship with other departments providing information and advice as necessary to ensure the effective operation.
- Assisting in any other areas of the department as may be assigned by the Manager within reasonable limits.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply/Logistics Management or Diploma in
- Materials Management from a recognized Institution.
- Proven work experience in a Procurement section (at least 2 years’ experience).
- Computer literate on MS applications, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Outlook and Internet.
- Attention to details and information, also must be able to work under pressure and under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines to ensure work is completed within time.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in many mediums: by email, verbally, includes listening skills and the ability to follow directions and provide feedback.
- Ability to work with harmony with co-workers and flexibility to achieving the functional and company objectives with honest, integrity and trustworthy.
- Must be a resident of Dar es Salaam
Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 15th March 2023 to: Jerry@asiliaafrica.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Staff’s with less than one year of employment are not qualify
Leave a Reply