PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
List statements describing the final results of this position and method of accomplishments, and how results/performance are reviewed and measured. Begin with the most important accountabilities.
5% Business Requirements
1. Understand the department’s business requirements and apply in the day to day work.
Adherence to business requirements in fulfilling procurement needs.
Facilitate annual procurement planning sessions with key stakeholders
Consolidate and report on the Procurement Plans
Review and update Item Catalog prior to the planning process activity.
Advise and familiarize Operations with the use of the Item
Availability of complete Item Catalogs for planning process and a complete Annual Procurement Plan.
15% Strategic Sourcing
1. Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and Advisors. sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist.
Maintain all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing
Events based on the document management Supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing.
Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents based on the direction given by the Coordinators / specialists.
Procurement Committee meetings are held as per schedules (based on the sourcing plan).
15% Supplier Contract and Relationship Management
Accurately complete the master data management form
(contract/supplier/ item register)
Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation (Master Data Management).
Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders to ensure optimum usage of contracts.
Availability of accurate and complete Master Data records (either in system or paper).
4. Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines.
15% Procurement Execution
1. Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required 2. Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
3. Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories.
Day to Day procurement operations are managed smoothly.
20% Data Management, Analysis and Reportin
1. Collect and organize data from projects and business units. 2. Analyze and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies /
Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
Prepare weekly/monthly procurement status reports in order to update the customers and other stakeholders.
Perform Daily reconciliation exercises of all records and transactions performed within the same day and ensure that data validation, integrity and accuracy of data is meticulously maintained.
Consolidate all findings and convert them into useful formats as provided by SCM Manager
Availability of information for supervisors to take decisions.
5% Process, Procedure and Policy
Work with senior SCM teams to manage Internal customer satisfaction
Collect data to support performance scorecard reporting (i.e. KPIs)
Adherence to Process, Procedure and Policy in fulfilling procurement needs.
5% Control and Compliance
1. Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
Procurement Records well maintained for future reference.
10% Stores Management
Receive, inspect, certify goods from suppliers and issue as per approved requests
Ensure store’s security and precautions against theft
Establish stock levels to avoid overstocking and under-stocking
Prepare and participate in stock taking and verification
Prepare list of unserviceable and all obsolete stores for disposal
Prepare monthly consumption of all divisions
Adherence to store requirements and Records well maintained for future reference.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
List education, knowledge & skills, licenses preferred, and all experiences required to perform this position in a fully competent manner.
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
List academic requirements (if applicable), technical skills, or other knowledge required as a minimum qualification for this position.
1. Bachelor degree in Procurement and logistics, Supply chain or relevant studies
2. Three years of experience in Procurement and Logistics or Accounting field
3. Certified by the Procurement and Suppliers professional board
List additional work experiencerequired as a minimum qualification for this position.
Basic computer skills (Ms Word/ Excel/Spreadsheet/ Internet, Power point)
Excellent analytical skills using MS excel
License, registration, or certification required to perform this position:
If applicable, include language requirement(s)as a minimum qualification for this position.
1. Certified by the Procurement and Suppliers professional board
The deadline for submitting the application is 05 February, 2021