- Be responsible for supplier resource research.
- Assist to Procurement manager to draft Tendering document, Bidding Evaluation Report, Goods and service Purchase Contracts etc..;
- Track Execution Progress of contracts and orders.
- Communicate and Coordinate with warehouse/Pipe Yard keeper about the goods arrival of orders and the goods quality.
- Communicate with suppliers and EPcmC located in and Tanzania as procurement.
- Summarize procurement and logistics data, prepare daily/weekly/monthly report and send to relevant department.
- Summarize, distribute and archive procurement and logistics processing data and documents.
- Record and manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Prepare and formulate the template for site recording form and other required documents.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree
- Supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
- Minumum English language.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Engineer ( ≥5 Years).
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong team player
- A medical certificate within one year
- A certificate of good conduct.
- Excellent in using of office software
- Self-motivated, confident with high level of integrity and professionalism with thinking and prioritization
Interested Public Servants should apply in confidence enclosing:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) should be titled with your full name and position applied.
- The email subject should be titled with (THE POSITION AND FULL NAME. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED).
- Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
- Lobbying and canvassing will not be entertained and may disadvantage the applicant and even lead to disqualification.
- Failure to abide by the instructions given above will automatically lead to disqualification
The required documents should be sent to email: email@example.com before 16:00 hours on 10/04/2023.
Leave a Reply