Blue Sapphire Hall located at Jangwani Beach (opp. Ramada Resort) is a one stop events venue with modern facilities that hosts various events ranging from conference hall, wedding services, exhibitions (Local & International) and corporate events.
IDEAL FOR: WEDDINGS | SEND OFF | CORPORATE EVENTS | EXHIBITION
Posts available : 2
Gender : Female
Place of Work. : Events Hall and Offices
Salary p/m : 200,000 – 250,000
Overtime : Paid on event days
Experienc : Cleaning experience is an added advantage
Location : Jangwani Beach
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- General office cleaning, including wiping floors and windows
- Cleaning of equipments and furnitures such as computers, telephone heads and desks
- Replenishing sanitary items as deemed necessary
- Cleaning of toilets in the premises
- Ensuring that all bins are emptied regularly
- Attending to curtains in the premises as required
- Polishing the floors
- Ensuring that all outside environment are clean, other related duties required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following technical and behavioral competencies Behavioral
- Accountability – takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticisms
- Continuous Learning – promotes continuous learning for self and others
- Communication – listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience
- Professionalism – displays mastery of subject matter
- Teamwork – contributes to a collegial team environment; incorporates gender related needs, perspectives, concerns and promotes equal gender participation.
- Technological Awareness – displays awareness of relevant technological solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Secondary school certificate/Diploma
At least one year working experience in similar field
Fluency in both written and spoken, English and Kiswahil