NMB Bank Plc
To ensure the bank’s designated programs are delivered within specified timelines, budget, scope and acceptance criteria.
- To organize and facilitate kick off workshops with the objective of determining programs and respective projects’ objectives, scope, approach, organization, controls and governance framework.
- To produce the programs initiation document within after the kick off workshops.
- To develop programs and respective projects’ plans with a comprehensive list of all envisaged activities, milestones, deliverables and their corresponding ownership.
- To facilitate definition and approval of business requirements
- To facilitate development and approval of the business case and business realization plans
- To estimate resources, budget and participants required to achieve the program goals and motivate for their allocation
- To divide the programs and their respective projects into logical work streams and assign ownership to relevant departments.
- To establish relevant governance and communication structures for all designated programs and respective projects
- To serve diligently as chairperson of the program working committee and secretary of the program steering committee
- To manage program risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions by ensuring clear ownership of risk events and timely escalation to appropriate level of management where necessary
- To communicate progress to all relevant stakeholders in line with the agreed communication plan
- To monitor progress against the program plan and institute corrective measures in the event of any deviations
- To manage changes to program scope, budget, timelines and acceptance criteria in line with the agreed process
- To facilitate development of the testing strategy and plan
- To facilitate development of test cases and scenarios
- To assemble and facilitate training of the testing team
- To supervise test managers and business analysts throughout the acceptance testing stage
- To organize for availability of relevant testing resources e.g. testing environment, facilities etc.
- To oversee the execution of system integration, user acceptance testing and secure sign offs for successful testing results
- To facilitate a program’s and respective projects’ closure workshop and ensure lessons learned are identified and used to improve future practices
- To develop and agree with relevant stakeholders on an appropriate program benefits management framework and subsequently oversee a smooth handover of the framework to the designated benefits manager
- To ensure an effective maintenance and support model is established and handed over to those responsible for its operation
- To produce the program closure report and secure its approval from relevant executives
- Understanding of banking processes and business process re-engineering.
- Understanding of banking operations.
- Extensive experience in implementation of banking systems.
- A proven self-starter with ability to work under high pressure environment.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organization and multitasking skills.
- Excellent report writing.
- PC literate with excellent working knowledge of all relevant project software.
- People management skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
Qualifications and Experience
Holder of a University Degree in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Project Management, Business Administration, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
Certification in one of the recognized program and project management methodologies e.g. PGMP, PMP, PRINCE, PRINCE2, etc.
Sound Program and Project Management background and practical application in a corporate setting with at least 5 years’ experience.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.