The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a national humanitarian & development organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, tasked to serve humanity so all may live as God intended.
Job Title: Program Manager
Department: Development Unit
Reporting Line: Country Director
Job Purpose:The Program Manager leads in the process, review and implementation of the development strategy of ADRA in the context of the Tanzania Vision 2025 National Development Plans and the UNDP’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Required Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Community Development, Project Management or similar field
- Master’s degree in Community Development, Project Management or similar field
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- 7-10 years of demonstrated experience in significant management roles
- Proficient program management and implementation skills
- Demonstrated experience with the undertaking of community assessments and analysis
- Demonstrated proposal development skills with a track record of many approved project proposals by a wide range of donors
- Demonstrated mentoring, coaching, and team leadership skills
- A passion for social justice and community service delivery
- Proven experience of using MS Office application (Word, Excel, Access)
- Willingness to frequently travel, sometimes under difficult conditions
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
All qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th January 2020.