Project Accountant Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania
Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania, Project Accountant
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Mbeya, Tanzania | Posted on 08/24/2023
- Oversee and managing the financial aspects of the project accounting including project and monthly reports.
- Ensures efficient internal control systems are in place
- Taxation accounting includes statutory reconciliation, returns and payments.
- Handles payable and receivables accounts including reconciliations.
- Lead the store team and ensures inventory management is in order.
- Track all transactions and report any discrepancies.
- Assisting during internal, external and tax audits.
Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally, the candidate would have 1 – 2 years of experience.
- Only candidates with degree in accounting from recognized academic institution.
- Computer literate, a candidate MUST demonstrable skills working in Microsoft excel will have an added advantage.
- Should have people-first mindset.
- Should have effective listening skills.
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Should be flexible and adaptive.
- Should have good organizational skills.
- Should be detail-oriented.
- A team player.
- Should be willing to learn.
- Should be friendly and respectful.
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply