We are looking for an experienced Project Assistant who will manage the overall responsibility for projects in all respects i.e. cost, time, quality and scope of obligations.
This person will also manage project within the framework of the budget, time schedule, quality and scope, contributing to the overall sales result and customer satisfaction.
Project Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Overall responsible for project execution and provide project leadership to deliver project result
- Secure project deliverables according to project agreement (the contract) and act according to responsibilities in the project charter
- Breakdown and plan the project into phases and fulfill the plan and project milestones in time and in full according to budget
- Drive productivity in project through utilization of global reusable solutions, processes and tools.
- Manage scope changes and issue variation orders
- Secure project communication and documentation according to project communication plan
- Provide lesson learned and providing input to improvement or development of processes and tools
Qualification for the Project Assistant Job
- A degree in Business Management (Project Management)
- Minimum of 1 years working experience in Project Management
- Computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Willing to travel
How to Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Project Assistant’ on the subject line by 10th February 2018
Do not attach any certificates.