Project Manager at Vso Tanzania, Deadline: 1 April 2019
Location: Lindi or Dar with regular travel, Tanzania
Salary: 10,000,000.00TZS Minimum Gross per Annual
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract length: 1 years
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Application Closing Date: 1 Apr 2019
Interview date: To be confirmed
Start date: 06th of May 2019
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
The Ideal Candidate primary responsibilities will be to drive passengers, run errands and undertake other logistical activities. Consistently ensure that Project vehicle and driving policies and good practice are followed at all times. Manage vehicles as requested, including cleaning; checking toolbox contents are complete also daily checks.
Skills, qualifications and experience
Form 4 or 6 certificate, Full valid and clean driving licence and significant level of driving experience with minimum of 4 years and above.
• Familiar with and able to under-take basic 4WD vehicle check.
• Excellent knowledge of the Country geography
• Good understanding and Speak-ing English.
• Holding of secondary School Certificate
• Able to travel and spend time away from home for extended periods of time
• Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
• Flexibility to adapt to new situations, with a positive attitude to working in an international or-ganisation with progressive work standards
• Commitment to VSO’s values and sensitivity to equal oppor-tunities particularly regarding HIV&AIDS, disability and gender
• Experience working with inter-national Non-Government Organisations
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.