Job Title: Project Officer (1 post)
Reporting to: Project Coordinator
Working Station: Dodoma Region
Duration: One year with possibility of renew
Salary: Attractive package will be offered to a successful applicant.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identification and training of project intermediaries (ie. CHWs, Health workers – facility based, non-health workers (teachers, ECD Providers), peer educators, traditional leaders, community leaders, religious leaders etc)
• Organize and conduct training to traditional female cutters (Ngaribas) on new source of income generating activities
• Assist in the monitoring of project activities
• Assist project coordinator in organizing and coordinating stakeholders’ meetings including quarterly update meetings to assess performance against targets.
• Keeping/Filing all project documents (softcopy and hardcopy)
• Maintaining and monitoring project work plan
• Develop project updates and sharing through media
• Preparing and conduct public awareness campaigns and meetings
• Support preparation of project reports including activity, quarterly and annual project reports.
• Assist senior management team in resource mobilization for FFGP
• Develop and draft communication and outreach material including leaflets, posters and brochures
• Represent Executive Director and the Organization in the meetings where necessary
• Undertake other duties as reasonably assigned by project coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• A Bachelor degree in Public Health, Medicine, Gender, Social Sciences, Monitoring & Evaluation or any other related degree.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience, preferably in donor-funded programs as project officer
• Experience in SRHR and Gender Programs
• Ability to work in remote areas within the context of Tanzania
• Deep knowledge of the political, cultural, and economic contexts of the country, Tanzania).
• Excellent report writing report writing skills.
• Ability to create and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Good training skills
• Organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Advanced computer skills i.e. Microsoft office, Data Analysis Package ie. SPSS, NVIVO etc.
• Experience and understanding of the use of data in the health sectors HIV and RCH/FP programs using routine program data (i.e. DHIS2)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are encouraged to send application letter and CV as a single document to Email: email@example.com .
The subject of the email should read as FFGP PROJECT OFFICER
Deadline for applications is: 20th September, 2019 at 17:00hrs. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).