Project Officer Vacancy at HELVETAS
Swiss development organization
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Tanzania (Helvetas) is an international NGO registered in Tanzania.
Helvetas Tanzania looks for young enthusiastic colleagues for the following post:
Project Officer: Urban Governance Development in the “Sauti na Nafasi” project
- Support organizational and technical capacity building activities;
- Facilitate local communities to engage in sustainable urban development processes;
- Provide technical assistance to LGAs in implementing participatory strategic development planning and budgeting processes
- She/he will ensure adherence to overall technical and project quality in implementation, compliance with HELVETAS rules and regulations, and timely submission of all deliverables.
- She/he will be responsible for generating periodic project implementing and assessment reports.
- She/he works as part of the project team based in Singida on project strategies and on monitoring and learning activities, and, in close collaboration with different implementing public and private partners.
- BSc in Urban Governance, Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Development &
- Management, Urban Development & Environmental Management, Community Development,
- Development Planning & Policy Analysis, Project Planning & Management, or other relevant social science fields
- Professional experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in the area of urban governance
How to Apply:
Only applicants that request for the full job description will be considered. For the full job description and application guidelines, please write to: Recruitment-TZ@helvetas.org For additional information on our organisation, please visit our website www.helvetas.org. Deadline for submission of application: 22 September 2023.
Please note, this is a re-advertisement of the post of Project Officer – Women Youth Voice and Empowerment launched by Helvetas in June 2023. Persons who then applied for the said post won’t be considered as candidates.