| JOB VACANCY – PSYCHOLOGIST
Direct Reports: MENTAL HEALTH ACTIVITY MANAGER
Location: NDUTA CAMP
|FOR NATIONAL STAFF ONLY|
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
· Essential degree or diploma in Psychology
· Essential 2 years’ experience minimum as a Psychologist
· Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s
· English and Swahili (fluent, oral & written) required. Kirundi will be an asset.
· Providing psychological support to patients according to MSF principles, standards and procedures in order to improve the patients’ mental health.
Main competencies and knowledge:
· Detail-oriented, team spirit, verbal communication skills, Good listener, Discreet, Organisational skill, strong motivation to be evolve within an international context, Behavioural flexibility, stress and time management.
· Desirable computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
All interested applicants should submit cover letter, CV, supporting documents (copies of diplomas) and phone number to: Administrator, MSF Tanzania, Nduta – Please deposit CVs at Nduta camp CV box
or send through [email protected]
Please make sure the subject of your email will be: PSYCHOLOGIST – APPLICATION
Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4PM on 14/12/2020
Only applications in English or French will be considered.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted