Public Service Recruitment Secretariat- Ajira mpya October 2019
On behalf of Arusha Technical College (ATC), Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA), Tropical Pesticides Research Institute (TPRI) and The Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 18 vacant posts mentioned below:
- 12 Jobs at The Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
- Field assistant Jobs at Tropical Pesticides Research Institute (TPRI)
- Assistant Lecturer Jobs: Arusha Technical College (ATC)
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Birth certificate.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters
through their respective employers;
vii. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
viii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
xii. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, 8 Kivukoni Road, P.O. Box 63100, 11102 Dar es Salaam.
xiii. Deadline for application is 25th October, 2019
xiv. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
SECRETARY, PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT