Dar es Salaam
Closing Date 2023/01/15
Reference Number CCB221228-3
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience in food technology for Quality Controller position based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will directly report to the respective Quality Assurance Technologist.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for;
1. Build strategic SHEQ understanding
2. Drive quality improvement in Manufacturing
3. Manage the laboratory
4. Maintain safety, health and environment standards
5. Comply with quality systems, standards and practices
6. Interpret, apply GLP and GMP requirement in the laboratory
7. Comply with requirement of the QMS, Policies, SOP’s and work instructions
8. Conduct SPC studies according to the SPC procedures
9. Ensure the alignment of quality control with the supply chain way principles and work practices
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbent should have at least a Degree in Food Science technology, 2 years practical relevant experience preferably with FMCG, computer literate, flexible team player and team builder, assertive and persuasive, problem solving technique and demonstrate high integrity.
The deadline for submitting the application is 18 January 2023.