TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
ABA Alliance Office in Dar es Salaam is looking for a professional individual for Office Receptionist to enhance its level of effectiveness and efficient delivery on its daily business operations. In addition to the Receptionist the professional will perform as a messenger for official duties.
Under the overall supervision of the Human Resource Officer, the firm’s personnel supervised by a Foreman will be required to perform the services as set out below:
SCOPE OF WORK
The following for Office Receptionist /messenger services are to be rendered under the Contract:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Assist in binding and scanning, directories from the Human Resource Coordinator
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
- Proven track record in rendering satisfactory services to high-end premises.
- Financially sound and stable, evidenced by authentic financial statements for the past two years of operation
- The personnel must have training and experience in similar environments from recognized institution.
- The personnel must not have criminal records or pending court cases against them.
The following working hours shall be observed: Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. – Full Office Receptionist/messenger in exceptional circumstances.
Please send your CV and Cover letter to;
Human Resources Manager,
Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Emails: [email protected]
The closing date for application is 30th September 2020
Note: Use the e-mail address only to send your application