VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd(VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable
Micro Finance Bank (MFB), that has a loan book of approximately TZS. 20 billion and more than 30,000 client base, more than5,000 of whom are small holder farmers.
VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young man or woman who has a passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work Reference No. 005/22
Position: Recovery Manager
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
To ensure an efficient performance of the Recovery Unit and direct supervision of the recovery officers and other stakeholders in the recovery activities chain.
Main tasks (Not Exhaustive):
- Ensures efficient performance of the Recovery Unit
- Coordination of the Recovery Unit work with other units/departments or agents
- Coordinates Recovery Unit personnel plan
- Direct supervision of the recovery officers
- To exchange information with the Recovery Officers, Regional Managers, Business Center Managers and other stakeholders in the recovery activities chain.
- To take part on the recruitment of Recovery Interns and Debt Collectors
- To develop Recovery Plans in consultation with Chief Operations Officer
- To prepare reports to be submitted to the Chief Operations Officers and other Heads of department as the need may arise.
- Bachelor Degree in; Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and Economics
- A good background in legal knowledge and practice in recovery matters is an added advantage
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- 5 years’ experience in credit management and loan recovery experience
- Experience of at least 5 years in working direct with Saving Groups, 2 of which must be at the Managerial/Supervisory position.
About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should;
Forward their application letter, attaching certified copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz
Physically send their applications through the postal address below:
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
AICC Building, Serengeti Wing, 5th Floor
P.O. Box 1546,
All applications should be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546,
The position should be the subject of the email application.
The deadline for the application is on 4th May, 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.