Table of Contents
Steps for the recruitment
1. Interview with client
2. After selection get conditional offer letter
3. IELTS or other language proficiency test
4. CGFNS Registration – Outcome will be received within 3 – 4 months post registration
5. Application for work permit in USA after CGFNS outcome (To be applied by client) 6. Visa screening application filling after receipt of work permit
7. Visa stamped in home country
8. Applying for Green card in home country
9. Departure to the USA and start working in the USA (After green card they can go to the
10.US and start working as an assistant nurse or care worker but not as a registerednurse.)
11.NCLEX exam to be completed in USA (For registered nurse they need to clear NCLEX)
They can study and be ready for NCLEX while they are waiting for their green card. They cantake the exam immediately after going to USA
Also, if they work as assistant nurses, they will make 20 dollars an hour for 40 hours plus get a second job if they wish. There is no restriction on how many hours they can work
This is a Recruitment with free ticket
Nurses will have to bear the following expenses which will be reimbursed to them once they commence work in USA
1. IELTS or other language proficiency tests
2. CGFNS Registration
3. Visa stamping
Moreover, after getting the offer letter, nurses will have to deposit USD 1000 as arefundable security deposit which will be refunded once they commence work in USA.
Note: Except Indians, any other Nationals can apply.
CGFNS Certification Program in USA
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Fresher or experienced candidates can apply
Following are the three components required to be eligible for the CGFNS CertificationProgram:
- An evaluation of one’s credentials, including proof of high school graduation, nursingprogram completion, and nursing license verification
- The CGFNS Qualifying Exam
- Evidence of passing one of the approved English Language Proficiency examinations
Who is Eligible for the CGFNS Certification Program?
The CGFNS Certification Program is designed for first-level, general nurses educated outside of the United States who wish to practice nursing in the United States of America. A first-level, general nurse (as defined by the International Council of Nurses) may also be referred to as aregistered nurse (RN) or a professional nurse.
Benefits of the CGFNS Certification Program:
- About two-thirds of the State Boards of Nursing accept the CGFNS Certification Programas a prerequisite for authorization to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam. In order to obtain a license in the United States and Canada, you must pass the NCLEX-RN exam.
- The Visa-Screening Assessment for immigration that requires knowledge about nursingwill be met by the CGFNS Qualifying Exam, which is a part of the Certification Program.
Documents required for Certification Program:
1. Secondary School Information:
Applicants must submit a photocopy of their secondary school diploma or external examcertificate for the highest level of secondary education they attained.
* This requirement is waived if the applicant completed secondary education more than 10years ago.
2. License / Registration / Diploma Information:
A valid, unrestricted license from the applicant’s country of education is required. The licensing body must send the license verification directly to CGFNS. If the license has already expired, the applicant must ask the licensing body from which they currently hold a valid license to provide direct confirmation of that license to CGFNS.
Note: Any relevant documents received and validated by CGFNS within the past three yearsmay be used to satisfy these requirements.
3. Professional Nursing Education Information:
Applicants must request their nursing school to provide CGFNS with a full academic record or transcript from each educational institution attended for the profession being evaluated. A full academic transcript, as defined by CGFNS, is a list of the courses that a candidate has taken, along with the
clock hours that the candidate received for the clinical hours they were assigned for each course.
These documents must be in English or must be translated by an official registered translator.CGFNS can translate documents for an additional fee. CGFNS will not accept translations sentdirectly by applicants.
4. Passport-style photograph:
All applicants are required to upload a passport-style photograph with a white or off-whitebackground to CGFNS Connect.
5. English Language Proficiency Requirement:
English Language Proficiency Passing Scores for Registered Nurses
|English Competency Tests
|Scores: Registered Nurses and
other B.Sc. level Health Care
|Cambridge Assessment English: B2 First, C1Advanced, or C2
|Cambridge English Scale 176 overall and 185 Speaking
|Educational Testing Service: Test of English as aForeign Language (TOEFL) Paper delivered Test
|Educational Testing Service:
|81 with a minimum of 57 on Reading, Listening, and Writing and 24 on
|Educational Testing Service: TOEIC (Listening and Reading)
|Educational Testing Service: TOEIC (Speaking/Writing)
|160 Speaking/150 Writing
|International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
|6.5 academic with a minimum of 7 on Speaking
|Michigan English Test (MET)
|Overall 55; minimum Speaking section score of 55
|Occupational English Test (OET)
|OET Grade C+ for Reading, Writing, and Listening
OET Grade B for Speaking
|Pearson PTE Academic
|55, no section below 50
Processing time – 6 months to 12 months
Consultation and facilitation Costs-CFC One Month salaries.
Salary – USD 30 per hours + OT
Recruitment of Nurses in USA (1000 Candidates)
For more information
contact us: 0714 334 497 | 0717251975 | 07666887770
All Job Applications should be done through our Recruitment Portal (AYAPOA AJIRA) at www.ayapoa.com/ajira