The Regional HR Officer is responsible providing support for all aspects of regional human resource function within the organization and performs a wide variety of duties. These includes workforce planning, talent acquisition, HR policy implementation, HRIS (ERP), Performance Management and related HR operational support.
Please note this position is being advertised in multiple locations. The duty location will be in one of MGIG’s offices. Ensure to submit an application for the job location where you are authorised to live and work or for the location of interest.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in recruitment and other related procedures for regional/international and other key strategic positions
- Support in the coordination and implementation of performance management process ensuring compliance to corporate calendar
- Support in management of HR information in the ERP
- In liaison with RHRBP ensure timely issuance and proper management of employment contracts for regional/international staff
- Support in the coordination and implementation of regional staff training and development initiatives
- Liaise with local HRLs to coordinate HR processes (e.g., probation review, performance management, contract management, etc.). for regional/international team
- Support and collaborate in implementation of various MGIC corporate HR initiatives
- Support with the coordination of HR meetings (regional and corporate)
- Coordinate with local HRLs to perform personnel file audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration and related fields
- Professional Certification in Human Resource Management
- 4 years’ progressive experience in generalist Human Resource environment.
Skills and Abilities
- Professionalism: – Knowledge of human resource policies, practices and procedures and ability to apply them in an organization setting.
- Excellent communication skills:– Articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively
- Team-work and collaboration: – Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals
- Planning and Organizing: – Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies.
- Accountability:– Takes responsibility for all work activities and personal action
- Adaptability: – Responds to changing circumstances by being innovative and altering behavior to better fit different situations.
- Ability to work remotely in a multicultural setting.
The deadline for submitting the application is 8 Apr 2021