Our Client is leading manufacturer of In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Medical Equipment’s operating India. The Company has a Vision to be the largest IVD solution provider globally, providing solutions to the end user by solving grassroots problems.
The Company will shortly start operations in Tanzania shortly &now seeks to fill the above vacancy with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Director, the job holder will be responsible for growing the business in Tanzania while overseeing all operations of the Tanzania unit.
He she will put in place sound Marketing Strategies to assure continuous growth of revenues and set up sound systems and structures for effective customer service and management of support back office functions.
Specific duties will include;
• Providing strategic direction for the Tanzania business unit.
• Develop marketing strategies.
• Develop and maintain sound relationships with key health sector players in public sector.
• Advice the company on all regulatory matters while ensuring full compliance with all relevant laws
• Ensure efficient after sales support to customers
• Ensure effective training to users of Company equipment
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
A Diploma in Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution. A Degree in Lab Technology will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
• Good communication skills
• Business acumen
• Ability to organize and supervise operations.
• Fluency in English and Swahili with excellent verbal and writing skills
• Ability to work in a fast growing dynamic environment
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and competence.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke for more details on this position Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of Regional Manager by 28th February 2019. However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.