Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
- To recruit new brokers as per the set targets
- Design and implement a robust engagement plan with brokers
- Put in place a weekly and monthly visitation plan that ensures that brokers are well serviced and that all issues arising out of their relationship with the company are attended to efficiently and effectively
- Develop robust training and development programs for potential brokers that covers products, processes and our procedures
- Develop and agree performance targets with brokers and assist the branch managers develop and agree on performance targets with brokers in their regions
- Daily coordination and monitoring of the sales initiatives
- Develop with the assistance from the Head of BD & marketing sales revenue targets
- Develop a pipeline of prospects and work closely with brokers to close leads and meet New Business targets as agreed
- Liaise with the Underwriting Manager to ensure the retention of business from brokers and actively provide feedback to ensure proactive engagement
- Monitor the compensation plans for broking team including commission structure, incentives etc.
- Liaise with underwriting department to ensure acceptable quality of business is written in order to ensure that the set loss ratio targets are achieved
- Liaise with underwriting department to ensure the company offers competitive quotes for new business
- Monitor closely market developments that have an impact on business transacted through brokers and share such intelligence with management from time to time
- Prepare weekly and monthly business progress reports
- Ensure sales promotions as per the company’s strategies
- Ensure 100% collection of premiums as per the Cash & Carry law and the company’s credit policy
- Cover note control – to make sure all outgoing cover notes are properly used and returned for booking within 5 working days after being issued to clients.
- Motor Certificates – to ensure close management of certificates by ensuring full accounting of certificates before replenishing stocks
- Develop a monthly/quarterly/annual plan of engagement for brokers but in Dar es salaam and at the branches
- Work closely with marketing department to ensure that brokers are involved fully in marketing activities aimed at promoting the brand equity and generating business
- Demonstrates and exhibits client-centric behaviour.
- Ensures that compliance requirements are adhered to and deals with non-compliance issues pro-actively.
Skills and Experience
2-3 years work experience
Bachelors Degree (B): Marketing And Business Management (Required)
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 December, 2020