Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Limited (KCBL) is the only Co-operative Bank in the country, Headquartered in Moshi – Kilimanjaro, is fully fledged Bank owned by Co-operatives and private business entities. The Bank is ambitiously reorganizing its business model and implementing growth strategy to widen nationwide outreach and network expansion to support government Co-operative movement agenda and mass market financial inclusion for Co-operatives, retail and SMES across the country.
To deliver its strategic agenda and lasting customer experience, the BANK is seeking to recruit professional, competent and experienced Tanzanian to grow their careers and fill the following vacant positions listed below;
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER-BUSINESS BANKING (1 POSITION)
Reporting to: Head Retail & Business Banking
Placement: Head office
- Assist head of Retail and business banking to develop, plan and execute diversified business growth strategy
- Execute follow the money strategy and acquire new business while deepening existing business relationships to ensure business retention, more revenues and efficiency
- To acquire new business and manage existing business relationships with investors and customers focusing on co-operatives, SMEs, MSEs and retail segments
- Provide Leadership to the business banking team identifying talents, coaching, mentoring and training subordinates to deliver productivity
- Manage relationships and reputations of the bank with the key stakeholders, investors, cooperatives and Government entities.
- Manage and acquire diversified business lines, Deposit and loans growth, accounts opening, interest and non-interest income and retain existing and potential customers.
- Manage growth (in number and value) and quality loan portfolio within agreed and budgeted volumes year by year.
- Manage and deliver business and financial performance consistently within the set business objectives and projected profitability, efficiency and productivity ratios.
- Ensure that the operational expenditure is well managed within the approved budget to deliver efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Ensure business risk management, adherence to governing tools and effective controls policies and procedures are at all-time adhered to and all variances are timely reported
- Review and act on Financial and MIS reports for quick and objective decisions and projections of business growth and addressing challenges
- Undertake business process review and streamlining to address bottlenecks and deliver fast turnaround time for credit processing and approval
- Manage and deliver exceptional customer services and experience to meet customers’ satisfaction with agreed Turnaround time (TAT) and SLAs and KCBL service charter and values
- Manage, oversee and resolve all requests, inquiries and complaints that arise from customers and stakeholders within acceptable TAT
- Provide leadership to the team and Assign duties and responsibilities to your team members with clear KPIs and timelines
- Manage subordinates performance and development (training, exposure and succession plan) according to approved Human Resources Policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties as maybe assigned by Head Retail & Business Banking
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- In-depth knowledge of sales tactics, operations, business management, relationship management and customer services competencies
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to multitask delivering results
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and business acumen
- Analytical and presentational skills and ability to work well under pressure with strict deadlines and limited supervisio
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business related (or similar).
- Possessing Master degree and Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in business banking and operations management.
Applications should be hand delivered to the Bank offices in MOSHI or emailed through: [email protected]