The bank is looking for a visionary, dynamic and result-driven individual with proven sales experience in a client relationship role to work as prime interface between the bank and its Corporate clients.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, CORPORATE BANKING
The position is responsible for implementation of proactive market plans that optimize the bank’s wholesale business and address corporate customer needs within the bank’s corporate banking strategy.
- Build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate assets and liability products.
- Ensuring delivery of industry-leading customer service, premier on boarding experience and advisory service to new and existing Corporate Customers.
- Manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost effective long term liability with reputable companies and organizations in order to ensure bank’s maximum profitability.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities that embed the bank and its products with customer needs.
- Establish quality profit earning customer relationship within the target market.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Marketing; MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant banking experience 3 of which must be in Corporate Banking.
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills.
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs.
- Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage.
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within corporate banking.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges, mail: Covering letter and Your Curriculum vitae to [email protected] by August 13, 2021