About the job
- Functionally reports to: Head Corporate Banking
- Administratively reports to: Head Corporate Banking
- Supervises: RO
Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers with the aim of selling the
Bank’s products the corporate companies
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maximize account profitability by selling other products and services to the banks customers
- Drive collections in customer’s account which will be used for FX and other businesses.
- Identify and develop conglomerates banking relationships
- Ensure proper documentation throughput the credit application and availment process
- Sourcing for and monitoring of customer’s tenured investment or facilities.
- Respond promptly and satisfactorily to customer’s daily request and complaints.
- Prepare weekly and monthly statistics/performance reports for management use.
- Monitoring of the customer’s main account regularly
- Reconcile all transactions on customer’s accounts where and when necessary.
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credits facilities
- Maintain comprehensive database of the customers operational records including the existing and prospective customer data
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Corporate banking.
Key Performance Indicators
- % of large corporate sector accounts controlled by UBA in the country
- Timeliness in delivering revenue generation reports
- Number of Corporate accounts opened per annum
- Timeliness & effectiveness in completion of assigned tasks
- Efficiency level at executing scheduled and ad hoc assignments
- Effectiveness establishing new relationships
- Targets Assigned Vs Actual
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Education- Bachelors Degree
Minimum 5 years in Relationship Management/ Marketing experience; Credit Experience
Key Competency List
- Internal Processes and policies of the bank
- Good understanding of financial services
- Bank Products
- Interpersonal skills
- Advisory skill
- Strategic Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Negotiation & Analytical skill
- Product Development
- Leadership skill
- Selling & Marketing skill