Relationship Manager; Mass Assets
Job Purpose:Manage the end to end Relationship of scheme/ employers with the key focus to provide attractive lending solutions. Design action plans for the personal lending and ensure smooth execution across the network.
- Designing the annual action planning for the mass lending and ensure it is executed by the relationship managers and the branches.
- Prepare budget for the Mass lending segment to the desired level and standard of the Bank.
- Proactively nurture and leverage sustainable, robust stake holder relationship, coalitions and network internally and externally (committees, government bodies/officials, regulators, bank, community and private entities).
- Ensure strategic agenda is delivered to the required standard in order to drive schemes acquisition and relationship management is well maintained.
- Drive sales initiatives and ensure they are rolled out to the network together with a clear model including portfolio segmentation.
- Support the senior manager to forecast future market trends and translate these into segment level strategy to create and sustain competitive advantage.
- Ensure leads generation directly or through branches for all the employee banking products with a key focus on mass lending.
- Manage the segment sales and revenue with the key focus to increase profitability.
- Ensure effective execution of rigorous sales management disciplines across the segment.
- Conduct business/Sales discussion and negotiations for purpose of generating relevant business with employers and non-employers, prepare business proposals for decision-making to the relevant committees.
- Review all and advise on all the credit appraisals and defend them to the relevant approval committees.
- Ensure all strategic planning are smoothly implemented across the network and guide the branches and objectives are achieved.
- Generate sufficient leads for account opening across the entire product portfolio in order to motivate deposit levels.
- Ensure effective execution of rigorous sales management disciplines across the segment
- Establish, strengthen and manage relationship with all the schemes as well as at individual official level.
- Support both relationship managers and relationship officers both at HQ and at branch through coaching and coordination. Prepare and participate in quarterly fresher training of relationship managers.
- Prepare budget and projections for the mass lending products, including existing as well as prospective and potential clients. Co-ordinate budget objectives to respective areas of responsibilities and ensure targets are achieved as per the approved budget.
- Monitor and review branch performance on mass lending loan portfolio to ensure target are met and the quality of the portfolio is maintained. Review branch portfolio performance regularly per employer to understand the challenges and advice the branches accordingly.
- Generate customer feedback on the assets products and use them to influence new product development, pricing, and customization of features according to market needs; Review feedback, conduct market intelligence research, and workshops, to initiate product review and product re-launch appropriately.
- Ensure full network sales support by joint visits to the employers with branches and together with RMs and ROs ensure weekly conference calls and monitor the employee and mass lending products.
- Microsoft applications (excel, vision, word, publisher).
- Adaptability, building positive working relationships, coaching, continuous learning, contributing to team success, customer focus, innovation, planning & organizing, work standards.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence and presentation skills.
- Understanding and interest in financial/banking products and markets.
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related studies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking operations, managing relationship and or loan portfolio management.
Experience :3.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 November 2021.