Relationship Officer (50 posts)
AccessBank Tanzania (ABT) is a commercial bank with a special focus on microfinance and SME. With very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation (World Bank), KfW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. ABT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
As one of the fastest-growing banks in Tanzania, we are offering excellent long-term career development opportunities for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants. To support our dynamic expansion process, we are looking forward to recruiting a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our bank as a Relationship Officer.
Job Purpose The Relationship Officer is responsible to grow, develop, monitor and manage a high-quality loan portfolio. For this, they must meet their targets set by the bank in compliance with all the bank’s policies, procedures, and processes. They must conduct themselves professionally in-keeping with the bank’s brand values and provide excellent customer service to the bank’s current and potential clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct planned direct promotion/marketing activities for products and services offered by the bank
- Screen clients/applicants regarding eligibility requirements for a Micro Loan condition.
- Ensure all documentation for committee approval is compliant with Credit Procedure – Applicant Credit Proposal
- Achieve disbursement and deposit targets as defined by the bank – Weekly/Monthly and ensure quality standards
- Adherence to the latest version of the Credit Procedure Annexure – Micro Loan Eligibility Requirements.
- proactively conduct pre and post monitoring visits to clients ensuring the client’s ability to make repayments based on their financial and personal situations.
- Coordinate loan disbursement – Client & Credit Back office.
- Attend all meetings required and/or set by branch management.
Requirements and Baseline Skills
Ability and willingness to learn and improve continuously
Applications can be made through [email protected] or Human Resources Department, Head Office, Kijitonyama opposite Makumbusho village, Derm House P.O BOX 95068 DSM.DO NOT send applications more than once. Interested applicants can submit their application letter to HR Department not later than 13th December 2019.
Degree in accounts, Baking, and Finance, Degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, Business administration or related experience.
Honest person with high integrity and independence who will observe professional ethics in executing his/her duties experience not necessary.
Immense ability to write composition reports.
Good knowledge in the use of Microsoft word and excel.