United Bank of Africa (UBA)
UBA is Africa’s best and most resilient banking group with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers.
POSITION: Relationship Officer
Location: Dodoma Branch
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- First degree in any field.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years banking experience in retail sales
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable marketresponse and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Solicit and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Ensure the reactivation of dormant accounts and relationships to improve deposit liability growth and profitability.
- Making calls and visiting business customers as well as attending meetings
- Implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets
- Processing data to produce accurate facts, figures, and reports;
- Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers;
- Reactivating dormant customer relationships Any other duty that may be assigned by your supervisors
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must exhibit drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition.
- Must be technology savvy
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Selling and marketing skills.
- Must be self solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment.
- Functionally Reports to: Branch Manager
- Administratively Reports to: Branch Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: RELATIONSHIP OFFICER AT DODOMA BRANCH: MARCH ,2023
Leave a Reply