LETSHEGO TANZANIA LIMITED IS LOOKING FORASUITABLE CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION OF:
Job Title: Relationship Officer-Private Payroll
Reports To: Private Payroll Manager
Purpose of the Job:
The relationship officer shall execute day-to-day sales activities of the unit by ensuring that all sales strategies, plans and goals attained. The person is responsible for performance of Deduction at Source business for private employers to ensure the business is growing, meet required market share, portfolio quality and overall management in line with company strategy.
- Achieve growth and attain sales targets by successfully managing employer relationship for DAS-private
- Implementing strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market
- Ensure business performance in line with agreed weekly, monthly and Annual target and monitoring of employer relationship.
- Managing on boarding process for both employer and employees in line with company policy.
- Managing business relationship that includes, TAT, portfolio performance and quality of loan
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Monitoring of sales, revenue and expenses in line with forecasted budget.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Coordinating with marketing team on lead generation
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
Job holder should seek to develop strong relationships with those performing a similar role at peer group businesses/banks and to join any appropriate industry forums that will enhance job performance and understanding.
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Successful previous 2 years’ experience as a sales representative or sales officer, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales and managing customer relatioship
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent positive attitude toward work and team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
FOR SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application explaining why they are the best fit for the position through the email [email protected]
Disclaimers: This job advert is not an in-deth list of all duties and responsibilities associated with the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 March 2021